How do I create an addon domain?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the Addon Domains icon under the Domains category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name: The domain name of your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username: Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root: Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password: Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again): Confirm the password.
- Click the Add Domain button to create the addon domain.
Note: This will only work if the addon domain's DNS servers are set to the same as the master domain's.
Was this answer helpful?
A domain is a human-readable name assigned to an IP address to make accessing websites much...
Go to Services => Domains => My Domains Click on “Manage Domain” of the domain for which...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the Redirects icon under the Domains category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the Subdomains icon under the Domains category....
After a domain expires, it will be available for registration by anybody. It is recommended to...