How do I create an addon domain?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the Addon Domains icon under the Domains category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name: The domain name of your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username: Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root: Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password: Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again): Confirm the password.
- Click the Add Domain button to create the addon domain.
Note: This will only work if the addon domain's DNS servers are set to the same as the master domain's.
Was this answer helpful?
A subdomain is a subsection of a main domain, in this format: subdomain.maindomain.com Sub...
An addon domain is a domain that can be added to an existing hosting account and exist as its own...
Domains usually take anywhere from 15 minutes to 3 hours to propagate, although this process may...
Just follow these steps : 1) Login to your goDaddy account and go to Domains -> Manage my...
A domain is a human-readable name assigned to an IP address to make accessing websites much...