How do I create an addon domain?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the Addon Domains icon under the Domains category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name: The domain name of your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username: Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root: Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password: Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again): Confirm the password.
- Click the Add Domain button to create the addon domain.
Note: This will only work if the addon domain's DNS servers are set to the same as the master domain's.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the Parked Domains icon in the Domains category....
A domain redirect is an instance where a visitor is redirected to a different page when they try...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the Redirects icon under the Domains category....
A parked domain is a domain that simply redirects users to a different domain. For instance, if...
Domains usually take anywhere from 15 minutes to 3 hours to propagate, although this process may...