How do I backup my cPanel account?
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the Backup Wizard icon within the Files category.
- Click on the Backup button.
- Select to do either a "Full" or "Patrial" backup.
- Full Backup : You can use this interface to create a full backup. The full backup will include your /home directory, databases, email forwarders, and filters.
- Partial Backup : Select the portion of your site to back up by clicking Home Directory, MySQL Databases, or Email Forwarders & Filters.
Was this answer helpful?
The File Manager is good if you need to upload just a couple of files quickly, but if you are...
Login to cPanel Locate and click on the File Manager icon from within the Files category....
Login to cPanel. Locate the Stats column on the left of the page and find the row labeled...