How do I setup my email in Microsoft Outlook 2010?
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File-> Info-> Add Account.
- Select the Manually configure server settings or additional server types radio button and click Next
- Select the Internet E-mail radio button and click Next.
- Enter the required information:
- Your Name: The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address: Your email address.
- Account Type: Select recommended - "IMAP"
- Follow this simple steps to get the Incoming and Outgoing mail server details :
- Login to your cPanel
- Click on Email Accounts
- Click on Configure Email Client for your selected Email Id.
- Check the table below Manual Settings title. (Below image os shown for demo only. You values may differ.)
- Incoming mail server & Outgoing mail server : We recommend the values specified under Secure SSL/TLS Settings.
- User Name: This will be your full email address.
- Password: Password for your email account.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Default Address" icon within the "Mail" category....
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the Email Accounts icon within the Mail category....
A mailing list is a collection of email addresses that can be bound to a single, collective name...
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the Email Accounts icon in the Mail category....
Follow this simple steps : Login to your cPanel Click on Email Accounts Click on...